By reducing food waste, we’re all helping mother nature to feel better. So it’s actually a triple-win case. Now we are looking for Sales Interns who can help define, establish and grow AAHI with key partners.
- Increasing AAHI awareness through interacting with businesses in Prague
- Setting up and expanding sales with groups of independent stores
- Setting up the best offer so stores sell their leftovers and fits with their needs.
- Training the store and their employee about Food Waste but also about the store application.
- Following up with the stores: you will keep the relation with the store for 1 month and a half to set things up well with them and maximize their impact.
What are we looking for?
- You should have a true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste
- You’re creative, always full of ideas to implement new things
- You only see solutions and not problems
- Completely fluent in Czech
- Sales experience or experience in a client facing role would be idea
What do we offer?
- An open, smart and fun atmosphere due to our mixed-culture environment of talented team members that have a strong mission and ambitions to change the world
- The feeling that you are not going to work but to save the World with your friends
- An entrepreneurial environment with an open vacation policy, a competitive salary, and flexible work hours
- Remuneration depending on profile + incentives for great performancel
Interested in learning more? Interested in using your free time in a very productive way? Interested in how you can potentially make a significant positive impact on environment as Sales Intern at AAHI? So don’t wait - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible!