By reducing food waste, we’re all helping mother nature to feel better. So it’s actually a triple-win case.
- Help us reconcile the backlog on accounts and credit cards for two companies (CZ and NL)
- Support us in auditing our current procedures and help update our accounting and administration manuals
- Work part time at our office in downtown Prague (4 hours a week) to keep our accounts and administration up to date (account payable, account receivables, expenses, balance sheet and periodic tax reports)
What are we looking for?
- You really love organising things!
- …so that you are a true perfectionist when it comes to having all the numbers match down to $.01
- Have good command of English, understand Czech and curious to learn a bit of Dutch languages
- Have some hands-on experience of conducting primary company accounting administration (account receivables, account payables)
- Have really solid understanding of accounting principles
What do we offer?
- You will have an opportunity to grow to a position in the future CFO office
- An open, smart and fun atmosphere due to our mixed-culture environment of talented team members that have a strong mission and ambitions to change the world
- The feeling that you are not going to work but to save the World with your friends
- An entrepreneurial environment with an open vacation policy, a competitive salary, and flexible work hours
- Remuneration depending on profile
Interested in learning more? Interested in how you can potentially make a significant positive impact on environment as part of our team at AAHI? So don’t wait - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible!