As a AAHI Business Development Manager you will own the entire sales process for restaurants interested in becoming a partner with AAHI. If you’re looking for a career opportunity (not just a job), a business that’s invested in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a management team that’s committed to growing in the EU market this is the right opportunity for you. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals and consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, all in a team-focused environment.
- Grow AAHI partner base and establish new business with our partners
- Proactively sell and promote our product to potential partner’s by organizing appointments and visiting partners onsite
- Manage Sales Interns to ensure successful implementations.
- Create long-term business relationships with current and future clients.
What are we looking for?
- 1-2 years experience within a similar account management role
- You only see solutions and not problems
- Entrepreneurial outlook to proactively identify and engage with potential partners
- Preferably with contacts in the Czech horecabranche.
What do we offer?
- An open, smart and fun atmosphere due to our mixed-culture environment of talented team members that have a strong mission and ambitions to change the world
- The feeling that you are not going to work but to save the World with your friends
- An entrepreneurial environment with an open vacation policy, a competitive salary, and flexible work hours
- Remuneration depending on profile + incentives for great performance
Interested in learning more? Interested in using your free time in a very productive way? Interested in how you can potentially make a significant positive impact on environment as Sales Intern at AAHI? So don’t wait - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible!